Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Finished Viktoria of Blood!

Here she is!





I don't know how I feel about her, she certainly didn't live up to what I pictured she'd look like. Technically she's not finished yet, but I figured the finishing touch will take me a long time to work up to so I'll post her as is. I actually redid her hair and the wrappings on her scabbards. I also repainted the face, and in doing so I think the eyes turned all anime on me. She's nothing like her sister, which I was more than happy with. This one made me go... meh.

On the bright side I'm about halfway done with the crew! The problem with that is with Malifaux the crew gets changed around a lot depending on the game, so really I'll only have one version of possible crews done. But one nonetheless!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment